Monday, December 6, 2010

July



Jon's friend from highschool got married on July 3rd in Butte. It was a fun wedding, and we had a fun time between the wedding and the reception at Shane and Beth's. On the 4th we headed up to Pierre to go to the Rodeo and see the big firework display.


I stayed in Pierre that week, as my best friend Nicole, was getting married and I wanted to help out with wedding preparation. It was a fun week and a great weekend. The wedding was beautiful and I am so happy for Nicole and Colin! I was honored to be the maid of honor, and was pretty nervous to give my speech, but it turned out well I think. Jon was able to make it make up for the wedding before we had to head back home.

We didn't go back empty handed, we got to bring a 196-something Allis Chalmer's riding lawn mower. My grandpa was so nice as to let Jon have it. At least it runs! we had some problems with the blades and cutting grass, but looks like it should work to plow some snow this winter!



We did get to go on a family vacation. Jon, Ella, Haylie and I headed down to El Dorado, KS and stayed at Lance, Lisa and Will's new house for a night before heading down to Branson Missouri. Jon's parents had a timeshare there that we got to use and it was amazing. We had a 2 bedroom house that was new within the last year. We went to Dixie Land Stamepede dinner show, and Silver Dollar City. We also did some shopping at the local outlet mall, which was fun for us girls, while Jon Lance and the kids went fun park.

The most exciting thing that happened in July was welcoming our beautiful neice into the world on July 26. We weren't able to make it to the hospitol to see her, but met her within a few days. Joycin Ann is the newest member of the Lechtenberg clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment