Monday, December 6, 2010

August/September

In August I got to go visit the newlywed Zdeneks in Des Moines IA. It was my frist time to Des Moines, and Nicole and Colin gave me a tour of the city. We also went out to a hot air balloon landing. It was quite the set up, and they had tons of balloons come in to land and try to hit a target throwing a marker out of their balloon before landing.
August means back to school! I started student teaching at Holdrege High School in August. I was in a Basic Science, Physical Science, Chemistry and Physics classroom. I also started a grad class in inorganic chemistry. And Jon started a his 3rd year at Southern Valley

September.
First Nebraska State Fair in Grand Island!
My parents were able to make it down to go to the fair with us as well as spend a day at Lake Johnson at Tiffany's grandparents cabin. Ella got to go fishing, and thankfully this year she didn't lose a shoe in the lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment