Sunday, June 13, 2010

End of May

After graduation, Jon finished up the school year while I finally finished painting the living room (finally....like I started last summer, haha). That first official weekend of summer we and Ella just hung out around home, and babysat some kittens for a neighbor. Ella reallly liked taking care of them, and I'll admit so did I, even though I am not crazy about cats. We spent alot of time outside, and Ella picked all the flowers from my lilac bushes, but at least she didn't pick my potted flowers!




We finally got our new grill that we got from Jon's parents for the wedding put together, so we called some friends and grilled out. We were able to eat, start a fire and eat some smore's before it rained us out. We played cards in the garage for a while, while the kids played ping pong against the wall, it was alot of fun.

I got recertified as a lifegaurd and worked a few days at the pool. Jon worked a couple days at a local dairy. So we did manage to get some work in before we got too busy.



Jon went to Aurora for COLT (Chapter Officer Leadership Training) for three days. I stayed home, and went garage saling with a friend, Jesi and her daughter Dulaney. We hit some pretty good sales, one in a very nice neighborhood where I spent quite a bit of money :) But I got alot of good stuff, mostly clothes for Ella, neices and my nephew.






















No comments:

Post a Comment